Care Right, Inc. is a national, full-service, concierge style senior care planning company. We specialize in elder care advising and helping families with aging loved ones understand their options and develop a customized Aging Plan. Our services provide comprehensive planning with a trusted network of professionals, such as lifestyle managers, financial planners, estate attorneys, long term care insurance agents, etc. to achieve the best outcomes while managing the challenges of the aging process.
Annalee Kruger, Care Right’s founder and a pioneer in Aging Planning, was a social worker and director in long-term care for more than 25 years. She is a professional speaker on aging issues, holds numerous elder care certifications and will soon be releasing her first book, The Invisible Patient: The Family Caregiver.
The number of families with aging loved ones is ever growing and the healthcare landscape “ever-changing”. Also, many families are scattered, with adult children living long distances away from their parents. Care Right can help those:
- Families facing a medical crisis
- Aging loved ones with limited or no local family support available
- Families new to the aging process who are unsure how to care for their loved one and/or unaware of available resources
- Caregivers who are “burned out” and in need of coaching, education and support
- Families with geographic constraints or limited time to devote to their aging loved one’s care needs
- Individuals needing an advocate to interact with care providers and provide timely communication to family members.
- Families who cannot reach consensus on their aging loved one’s care plan
- Unsure of their financial resources or the importance of updated legal documents
- Families who need education and direction in how to handle a loved one with dementia
Care Right’s holistic and proactive planning approach help families save:
- Facilitating difficult conversations and building family consensus
- Understanding the importance of having a family meeting to discuss your family’s situation, preferably while things are going well vs when in crisis mode
- Helping you understand the aging process as well as chronic conditions
- Coordinating care for your aging loved one and acting as their advocate
- Leveraging technology to provide virtual guidance and timely communication
- Creating a Grab and Go Binder which ensures all appropriate financial, legal and medical documents are in place and easily accessible
- Implementing and Overseeing Aging Plan so adult children do not have to travel, exhaust vacation or take a leave of absence to care for an aging loved one
- Alleviate Caregiver stress at work and help avoid missing out on career advancement and financial goals
- Providing Caregiver Education & Support to avoid compassion fatigue
- Developing a sustainable Aging Plan vs. Continually REACTING
- Mediating strained relationships associated with families who may not understand the aging process and teaching how to communicate & make decisions as a family
- Having a detailed plan in place prior to a crisis occurring
- Leading a compassionate discussion regarding End of Life care options
Whether you need assistance managing crisis situations, long-term care, or guidance for aging in place, we are here to help. More so, our process starts with a free, 30-minute consultation!