For anyone who follows me on Social Media, I like to post “good news” facts and articles to combat all the negativity I see on my feeds. So, to end the year on a positive note, here are 20 good things that happened in 2017…
1. Honey bee populations have increased by 27%
2. Scientists have found a way to rebreed sections of the great barrier reef.
3. HIV/AIDS is no longer the leading cause of death in Africa.
4. Global hunger has dropped by 27% since 2000.
5. Scientists think they might be able to reverse Alzheimer's memory loss.
Please click here to read the rest of the article