For anyone who follows me on social media, you know that I enjoy posting good news facts and articles to combat all the negativity. So, to start 2019 on a positive note, here are a few really great things that happened in 2018.
- Twelve boys who were stuck in a cave for 3 weeks in Thailand were successfully rescued.
- According to the United Nations, the ozone hole will be healed over the Arctic by 2030.
- A man donated 200,000 air miles to several people so that they could fly home for the holidays.
- In the United States, more than 100 women were elected to the House.
- Researchers were able to reverse some damage to Alzheimer’s brain cells. It’s more complicated, but that is the gist of it. So exciting!
Click here to read the rest of the article (originally posted in my LinkedIn blog)